Podcasting our programmes
Article published on the 2009-05-13 Latest update 2009-05-18 09:49 TU
Podcasts allow you to receive the latest RFI programmes automatically. Your podcast software will automatically collect the latest programmes as soon as they become available.
How it works:
- You will have to download podcast software, most of which is free. I-Tunes is one of many possibilities but other free software is also available, such as Juice.
- Install the software on your computer.
- Depending on which software you have installed, either click on "Podcast" in iTunes or on "Subscribe to Podcast" (for most others).
- Cut and paste the address of the RFI podcast into the window which has opened.
- The latest programmes from those you have chosen appear in the software. All you have to do is click to download them and then transfer the programmes to your MP3 player.